Staff Choice Awards
Unsung Hero Award (Non-Clinical)
This is one of two awards for individuals who are recognised as going above and beyond the requirements of their ‘day jobs’ in pursuit of high quality service user care and / or the delivery of an excellent level of support to their colleagues / teams.
These are the people known by their colleagues as committed and passionate, who go about their job in a professional manner, giving their support generously to those around them and who will often be the last people to broadcast their successes.
There are two awards in this category: one for a staff member in a clinical role, the other in a non-clinical role. Please mark your nomination form accordingly.
The judging panel will be looking for all or some of the key points highlighted in the Trust value most closely linked to this award and the specific criteria attached to this award, outlined below:
The Trust value most relevant to this award is Respectfully
These individuals value everyone’s unique experiences and always see things from their perspective. They are always welcoming, take time to care and are professional and effective in their approach.
- Regularly goes the extra mile in providing high quality care to service users
- Is friendly and welcoming and values everyone
- Always provides high levels of support to their colleagues
- Acts as the foundation of their team and are always the first person to volunteer their services
- Have improved our service user and carer experience of our services by removing obstacles to the delivery of high quality care
- Recognised as having a commitment to recognising people’s unique experiences
Nominating to this award
If you are member of NSFT staff and would like to nominate someone for this award, download the Nomination Form from the intranet. Make sure you also download the Nomination Pack and read the award criteria and the top tips for completing your nomination.
Read more about the winner of this award in 2016: Paul Johnson