Staff Choice Awards
Team of the Year Award
This award is for the team that has worked together effectively and efficiently to improve the service that they offer to service users, partners or internal customers. The definition of a team in this context is two or more members of Trust staff sharing the same goals, in either their day-to-day work or on a particular project or task.
The judging panel will be looking for all or some of the key points highlighted in the Trust value most closely linked to this award and the specific criteria attached to this award, outlined below:
The Trust value most relevant to this award is Together
This team share their knowledge and learn from each other. They listen, keep people updated and seek, welcome and provide feedback.
- Developed our services for the benefit of service users and carers through successful team work and joint learning
- Demonstrated mutual respect among team members, both as individuals and for the contribution each makes to the team’s performance, valuing and respecting their efforts and achievements
- Have agreed effective and clear responsibilities and roles and a common set of core values and standards along with a sense of purpose
- Have demonstrably improved the quality of care for service users by finding solutions and removing obstacles to high quality care
- In working together have clearly embedded a culture where knowledge, information and learning can be shared
Nominating to this award
If you are member of NSFT staff and would like to nominate someone for this award, download the Nomination Form from the intranet. Make sure you also download the Nomination Pack and read the award criteria and the top tips for completing your nomination.
Read more about the winner of this award in 2016: Foxhall House