Staff Choice Awards
Partnership Working Award
Partnership working has the potential to improve quality, resulting in truly joined up, patient-centred care. This award will recognise the individual or team that has demonstrated a commitment to partnership working and has delivered real improvements to the health and wellbeing of our service users.
The judging panel will be looking for all or some of the key points highlighted in the Trust value most closely linked to this award and the specific criteria attached to this award, outlined below:
The Trust value most relevant to this award is Together
This individual or team share their knowledge and learn from each other. They listen, keep people updated and seek, welcome and provide feedback.
- Has helped to develop the Trust’s reputation as a lead organisation in the local health economy through partnership working
- Has worked to develop the partnership between health, social care and the third sector, enhancing the quality of care of our service users in their use of our services
- Has improved the quality of care for our service users and offered the best service user and carer experience
- Has transformed services through co-production, involving service users and carers in the further development of our services
- Fosters a culture of knowledge and learning across organisations
Nominating to this award
If you are member of NSFT staff and would like to nominate someone for this award, download the Nomination Form from the intranet. Make sure you also download the Nomination Pack and read the award criteria and the top tips for completing your nomination.
Read more about the winner of this award in 2016: Boston Lodge Community Youth Project