Staff Choice Awards
Inspirational Leader Award
An individual who by their energy, enthusiasm and motivation inspires others to follow their example of leadership. Someone who others have aspired to be like and who always acts as an excellent role model; setting high standards, championing these and providing mentoring for others to do the same.
This individual demonstrates a strong example of personal values and goals, which others readily relate to and adopt.
The judging panel will be looking for all or some of the key points highlighted in the Trust value most closely linked to this award and the specific criteria attached to this award, outlined below.
The Trust value most relevant to this award is Positively
This individual takes pride in their work, are always proactive and seek solutions to barriers. They take responsibility, support people to set and achieve goals and recognise others for their achievements.
- Shows an ability to develop effective relationships, generate energy and enthusiasm among their colleagues / team and recognises their achievements
- Do their very best to demonstrably enable their colleagues at all levels with the ultimate aim of improving the quality of care for our service users
- Encourages the adherence to our values and high standards of care
- Adopted a leadership role which clearly puts the service user first and creates a culture that supports people to set and achieve goals and be the best they can
- Enables our Trust to maintain its reputation for playing a leading role within the local health economy
Nominating to this award
If you are member of NSFT staff and would like to nominate someone for this award, download the Nomination Form from the intranet. Make sure you also download the Nomination Pack and read the award criteria and the top tips for completing your nomination.
Read more about the winner of this award in 2016: Dr Sarah Maxwell