Staff Choice Awards
Clinical Achievement Award
This award recognises clinicians – a team or individual – who has performed ‘over and above’ the standard expected for their role and have demonstrated consistently high quality clinical care, while achieving the highest standards of safety. They have involved people in their own care and worked together with service users and carers to achieve the best outcomes.
The judging panel will be looking for all or some of the key points highlighted in the Trust value most closely linked to this award and the specific criteria attached to this award, outlined below:
The Trust value most relevant to this award is Respectfully
This team or individual values everyone’s unique experiences and always see things from their perspective. They are always welcoming, take time to care and are professional and effective in their approach.
- Continuously improved the quality and safety of care for our service users by removing obstacles, focusing on the purpose and being aware of their impact
- Renowned for putting quality care and safety at the heart of service delivery
- Developed and promoted our approach to clinical effectiveness
- Their achievements in developing care has improved outcomes and offered the best experience for our service users and carers
- Demonstrably works towards building the Trust as a clinically-led organisation
- Has embedded a culture of compassion where everyone is valued and time is taken to care
Nominating to this award
If you are member of NSFT staff and would like to nominate someone for this award, download the Nomination Form from the intranet. Make sure you also download the Nomination Pack and read the award criteria and the top tips for completing your nomination.
Read more about the winner of this award in 2016: Nesta Reeve